Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday's Favourites.

I've popped together a few of my favourite images that I came across on social media this week.

When I first started my blog I used to love to compile posts full of inspiration, pretty things, quotes that resonated with me and interior ideas.  I still do save lots of things that inspire me on my phone but they don't always make it over here to the blog. I must do these posts more often as it is lovely to have everything in one place. Here are a few things I'm loving this week......


This Frida painting from Etsy


This gorgeous bohemian outdoor space via Glitter Guide


This pretty, clean desk space has always been a favourite


I have lots of large crystals beside my bed and on my book shelves at home but would love to have a tray of smaller crystals on my coffee table. So beautiful!


I'm desperate for a sleep in! Hopefully I get one soon.


I'm really, really missing the warm weather and the lifestyle that goes with it. I'm missing my vitamin sea fix and dips in the pool. Winter feels like it has been here forever!


How has your week been?
What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover