Friday, September 16, 2016

All things chocolate - Nestle Chocolate



I was sent a whole box of Nestle Chocolate products the other day to try out, so I have been searching for recipes for all things chocolate!




The options are endless! Cake, slices, tarts, brownies, hot + iced chocolates, chocolate bark.......

Here are a few recipes that made it on my "must try" list - 



We tried the original in Serendipity in New York and it was amazing!


Chocolate spoons - You could do so many different toppings. 
Also in dark chocolate, white chocolate and my favourite milk chocolate.




How pretty is this white chocolate bark with rose, strawberry and pistachios?!




Ombre chocolate covered strawberries. Yum!


I love the idea of plonking this giant melty cookie on the table and everyone digging in!


I'll be back to share what I end up making.  Do you have a favourite chocolate recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover